When rental applications are submitted, they will be available immediately in your account. Log into Zillow Rental Manager and view the Applications section of your listing to view your applications.
If you are repeatedly prompted to sign in when you try to access applications, your password may not meet our strong password requirements. As the rental applications contain sensitive information, a strong password is required to review the information.
Please follow the steps below to reset your password to a strong password:
- Visit the Forgot password page here.
- Enter your Zillow account login email and click Send.
- Check your email, and follow the instructions to reset your password. When you choose a new password, please include a mix of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, and special characters.
- Sign into Zillow Rental Manager using your new password.
- Click on the Applications section of your listing to view completed applications.
If you are being prompted to sign into a different account, this means that your listing was originally created/posted under a different account.
When setting up your Zillow listing, you can add a different contact email, then the email used to post the listing. When you enable applications, only the account used to post the listing will have access to the contents of the applications due to security and privacy reasons.
In order to view applications, you will need to log into the account that you originally posted the listing under. You can locate this account by accessing the applications section of your listing here. When you select Find tenants, you will see the account you need to log in with to view the applications submitted.